We’re continuing to shine bright like Bulgari’s B.zero1 Rock. And because we always like to know all the facts, here are the top five things to know about the unisex B.zero1 Rock:
1. The B.Zero1 was originally launched at the end of 1999, making the third decade of the design.
2. The B in B.Zero1 stands for Bulgari (duh) and the zero1 is a reference to the ring being the brand’s first jewel of the second millennium.
3. The original design was inspired the sweeping lines of ancient Roman buildings, including the circularity of the Colosseum and the Pantheon. A true tribute to Italy.
4. The B.zero1 Rock is also inspired by the heritage Bulgari Tubogas choker with studs that dates back to the eighties. The original Tubogas technique was revived by the brand in the 1940s.
5. This time, Bulgari has used new technology to inject black ceramic into the two edges in the rose gold edition, engraved with the Bulgari double logo.
We like to be a part of history.
by Roxy Lola